Friday, June 6, 2008

Self Introduction



Hello, my name is Wong Chee Wai, you can just call me Chee Wai. I am currently pursuing my bachelor degree of entrepreneurship at UTAR.

This is the first time ever I write a blog, and it is the requirement of my coursework. Actually I do long to write and create a blog of my own, just that I have been lazy all this while. Since I have started to write one, hopefully it will motivate me to write more interesting blogs in the future.

This blog is about self-introduction of myself, so I would like to talk about my own hobbies or rather activities which I do during my free time. Whenever I am free, I will surf the internet. For me, the internet is just like a space which you can find everything in it, by just a click of our finger tip. I like to search for information

Besides surfing the internet, I also like to read books. I do read different types of books when I am free. There are a lot of knowledge and information in every book, and books I read range from comics to novels and personal finance management.

I also like outdoor activities. Recently I have been playing badminton with my group of friends, not to mention its benefits to our health. Bowling is also one of my favourite sports.


Since I like to surf the internet, there are a few websites which I visit very frequently and I would like to share them with you.

i) www.wikipedia.org – This is the website I like to search the most because it offers me almost every information I look for. Not only that it is quite complete, but also it explains everything in detail, it is just like the database and dictionary for me.
ii) www.chinese.cari.com – I visit this website quite frequently as I can find a lot of interesting and exclusive news and articles in it. Besides news, I can also view some comments posted in forum. It is always interesting to read their argument and opinions, haha.
iii) www.youtube.com – This is the website I will visit when I want to watch some videos online. I can find latest video clips which are interesting.
iv) www.miniclip.com – This is basically a website offering a lot of free mini games. When I am free, I will look for latest and interesting games. This is for my relaxation purpose.
v) www.yahoo.com – I set this webpage as my home. It is also my main search engine when I want to look for anything. Besides, yahoo updates its news frequently and I can obtain new information everyday.
Prepared by: WONG CHEE WAI

No comments: